RUN 10K CLINIC
Are you seeking to take on interval training in a group setting with experienced guidance? Led by running coach Rabih Majzoub, this clinic is tailored to challenge and prepare you for your 10K race.
What you'll receive:
- A training program and organized runs
- Fully planned running routes
- The opportunity to train with a large, friendly, and inclusive group
- Guidance and advice on training and racing from Coach Rabih and experienced runners
- Social activities for group participants
- Encouragement and support from the group
- January 3, 2023
- April 16, 2023
- Tuesdays at 6:45pm, Thursdays at 6:30pm and Sundays at 8:30am
- Tuesdays: Either Point Grey Secondary School Track for speed workout or China Creek North Park for hill training.
- Thursdays and Sundays: 75 Athletes Way, Vancouver, BC V5Y 0B1
The training program will be shared with all runners at the start of the clinic.
What Can I Do To Prepare?
Good training shoes and a desire and willingness to improve.
What Should I Expect?
You should expect a welcoming and fun atmosphere.